Sunday, June 28, 2009

Car Window Stickers

As you know, a while back I posted that I don't like those stickers that people put on their car windows that say Rest in Peace or In Memory of...

I wish I had a really good reason for not liking them, but I really don't have one. I just don't like them. And two weeks ago as well as last week I was behind cars that had these stickers. The first one really bothered me because it was for a baby. I think the dates equated to a child around 6 months old at the time of death. I wonder if that's how that baby is best memorialized. Plus...I don't need to be distracted while driving because I'm trying to figure out the age of someone when they die or get all upset when I realize it's a baby! Then Friday I was behind a truck for a good bit of my ride home and it had 2 In Memory of stickers (one on each side of the back window) and in the middle of the In Memory of and the person's name and DOB and DOD was a big bass fish. Another distraction I don't need while driving!

Goodness people - can't you think of any other way to pay tribute to your dead friends or family? I'm just sayin...

No comments: