Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Tomato

I didn't get a chance to update everyone on "the tomato." I arrived at work one day to see a tomato in the parking lot very close to the back tire of someone's car. I thought it was interesting that a tomato had gotten loose in the parking lot.

That afternoon it was still there when I left for the day and I took a picture of it (Tuesday).
The next morning I showed up and there was the tomatoe again...it still was hanging in there. On my way home it was still there although a little worse for wear (picture below).





I was really looking forward to Thursday morning to track it's life...unfortunately I was in an accident on the way to work and did not get to follow-up on my little tomato. I heard from a co-worker it had finally lost it's life to a tire. My experiment was over!

No comments: