Sunday, February 8, 2009

What is Love?

I have lots of friends who are happily married (and some that are "just" married). Love is usually the the thing that brings these people together.

I met someone recently and I can't get him out of my mind when we aren't together. We spent Friday, Saturday & Sunday of the past 2 weekends together. He even picked me up yesterday to go to his house and brought me home today. How impressive is that?

He dropped me off today because I am supposed to meet up with a friend so she can go over my 2007 taxes (UGH...they should have been done a long time ago). I haven't been able to stop thinking about him and wanting to be with him since he left.

I think I'm falling in love already. When I am with him I just don't care about anything else. I have never felt that before. Man...I didn't want to come home today.

1 comment:

Cupcake said...

WOO HOO! There may be an end to S.A.D. afterall!!!!!! Is he hawt???? All 10 toes?