Saturday, April 25, 2009

Read with Me...

I just started reading 10-10-10 by Suzy Welch. It's about taking the time to think of the impact decisions will have on your life Now...a little while in the future...in the distant future.

  • The first step is to determine your question (like...should I do this or that?).
  • Then collect the data...be honest when asking yourself what the consequences will be of your options (in 10 minutes, 10 months, 10 years...or whatever time frame applies to you).
  • The last step is analysis. Take all the information you've compiled and compare it to your innermost values, beliefs, goals, dreams, and needs.

I am still in the very beginning of the book...I will keep you posted of what I learn. I always enjoy reading something that makes me take time for self reflection...there is never any harm in looking within yourself!

No comments: