Friday, December 12, 2008

Early Morning 5k

I work every other Saturday at a salon. This, of course, means no sleeping in on those days.

A friend asked me to join her in a 5k event, which I generally like to do. I forgot all about it...why?? Because it's my Saturday to sleep in! Well, guess what? It's tomorrow! And I have to get my lazy ass out of bed tomorrow to meet up with her and the other friend we talked into joining - they are the only ones that signed up. So, I'm signing up now and know that I have to be good on my date tonight - no extra late night! Have to be home at a reasonable hour so I can do my 5k. Wish me luck! (On all accounts)

And for the record, even though I have done a marathon and a 1/2 marathon - it has been quite a while and it has also been a while since I took my butt to the gym or did a 5k. I have a Christmas party tomorrow night - hope I can walk!

No comments: