Friday, January 9, 2009

Big Weekend Plans

Thank goodness for my Event Planner, Carole, she keeps me quite busy and doesn't allow me to get bored!

In 8 minutes I will be leaving work and heading to Carole for a brazilian and eyebrow wax. From there it's on to dinner and then she and I are heading to a rawking birthday party! I say rawking because of who's birthday it is and where it is being held. These 2 guys are FUN! Who knows when I will head home, but whatever - I don't have to work tomorrow!

Tomorrow I am not scheduled to work at the salon which is a great thing! I enjoy working there but I do like my Saturday's to play. I will catch up on some crap I have been putting off and then it will be girl's night with Carole and some other friends. Dinner and drinks at Dixie Tavern and then I think we are going bowling. The night ends when it ends...
Sunday Carole and I are meeting a client of hers at Buckhead Church. Okay...so I must admit we are going because we heard this is THE church all the singles go to. LOL Nothing like going to church to find a date. I already have a really great prospect or two...so I may not look too hard.

From there we will meet up with my GFF and his "date boy" for a trip to the Jim Henson exhibit at the Atlanta History Museum. Can't wait! I like Jim and his muppets a lot so I asked the Scientist if he would like to go next Sunday because he would like to see it too and doesn't think his boys would like to see it (he has them this weekend).

Anyway...it's about time for me to go have some fun!

No comments: