Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dating (I think I actually don't like it)

Dating, while it's supposed to be fun and exciting is just too much work. I don't want to serial date, and I don't really want a date every night of the week unless with the same guy. I want to find ONE guy that I really like and stick with him and I want him to feel the same about me.

I've met some really great guys lately, but I don't know if any of them really blow me away at this moment. (Although there is one that could be a winner, but not sure he feels the same way.) And, he doesn't live as close as I would prefer.

Oh, why can't it be as simple as having one date and knowing that's it! You found the one and can move on. Why does it have to be like walking on pins and needles?

Maybe if I move to UAB it won't matter!

No comments: