Sunday, January 25, 2009

Are you Celebrating S.A.D. or V-Day this Year?

Thank you Simply for reminding me, and all the other single people, that Valentine's Day (V-Day) is fast approaching and I am single (and that would be STILL single BTW).

Simply has a boyfriend this year and is excited, as he should be. He no longer has to celebrate S.A.D. (Single Awareness Day) like the rest of us lonely single people!

Around this time last year or maybe 2-3 months after January I put myself "out there" on Match.com and trying to go places where I "might" meet people (especially guys). I've met a lot of nice guys, but I was really hoping that by mid-year 2008 I would be dating someone and we would have some quality holiday-time together. Which would then carry us into 2009 and thus V-Day! But, as luck would have it...I will be celebrating S.A.D. again this year.

Damn Holidays! And Damn Hallmark for making up all these holidays! Damn, Damn, Damn!



No comments: