Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Freedom of Speech is a Wonderful thing!

Again with the politics...I am not usually into politics that much. In fact, I must humbly admit that for the first few years that I was eligible to vote I did not. The reason unfortunately was due to my lack of knowledge and lack of interest in something that should have been more important to me than I allowed it to be.

I prefer to consider myself "middle of the road" because I would like to be able to make an educated decision on the best candidate based on their credentials and ability to lead our country - not just based on Republican vs Democrat.

And what I love most about the process of voting and living in the US is the fact that I, as a US citizen, have Freedom of Speech. This freedom of speech comes in many forms...and one that I happen to be laughing about right now is the skit from SNL from this past Saturday. How can you not love Tina Fey as Sarah Palin?

Here's the clip - I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Hell - I've now watched it 5 times!

No comments: