Thursday, September 4, 2008

My first BLOG...

Okay, it's not really my first "first" BLOG since I've technically blogged on MySpace, but it's my first OWN BLOG site! And I just know everyone out there in cyperspace has been anxiously awaiting my arrival...

I have some writings in the work. Some are quote/unquote postable and some - not so much! But, I will do my best to be discreet and not offend. Who am I kidding? This is my BLOG...if you don't like it - don't read it. It's truly that simple!

So, I need to do some tweaking on my very important first realy post. Will get it to you as soon as I can!

2 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Yay! Welcome to blogland. Watch out- it is SOOOO addictive!!!

~Heather~ said...

Yes, I am quite sure it is...just like that Twitter thing you got me hooked on. Thanks - don't ever bring me any drugs because apparently I can't say NO.